Golf Summer Camps
- 1 Week Summer Camps (5 days)
- July 5 - August 20
- Ages 7 - 12 (born between 2009 to 2014)
- $549 + tax (per child per week)
- * The week of August 2-5 is $449 + tax due to a 4 day week
The Marshes’ National Junior Golf Development Centre offers one-week golf camps throughout July and August at our Golf Academy and The Marchwood, our adjacent European PGA-approved short course.
Our junior golf camps are Ottawa's source of summer fun in the sun. Not only do your kids get to spend time in the fresh air making new friends, but they also develop mental and physical skills through the game of golf. Whether your child has big ambitions for a life on the links, or just wants to try a new game, we offer camps for kids from 7 to 12 years of age.
- Training with a PGA of Canada Golf Professional
- Sessions are two-hours per day for 5 consecutive days
- Full and short game development
- A focus on golf etiquette and rules to guide developing young players
- Refining golf-specific movement patterns, balance, and core strength development
- Sign up now and receive a complimentary Family Pass to Blackbird Falls Mini Putt
Children are asked to bring their own clubs. Social distancing measures will be implemented for the duration of this program to allow for safe arrival, training, and pick-up.
Contact us at