Junior Golf Summer Camps
JUNIOR GOLF CAMP
Ages 7 to 12
(2018 registration coming soon)
Our junior golf camps are Ottawa's source of summer fun in the sun. Not only do your kids get to spend time in the fresh air making new friends, but they also develop mental and physical skills through the game of golf. Whether your child has big ambitions for a life on the links, or just wants to try a new game, we offer camps for kids of all ages and experience levels. Our weekly activities include:
- Round of golf daily on The Marchwood, our European PGA-approved short course
- Daily golf instruction by PGA of Canada Golf Instructors
- Daily mental & life skills experiences from our specialized coaches
- Swimming every second day at Brookstreet Hotel
- Round of Mini-Putt on Blackbird Falls Putting Course
- Snacks, lunch, games & gifts
- Games promoting fitness and physical activity
- National Junior Skills Challenge
- Prizes and Future Links Recognition
The ultimate summer experience, making our programs not only the best golf camps in Ottawa, but the best camps, period.
Full details of the 2018 programmes coming soon! If you have any further questions please e-mail [email protected] or call the Golf Shop at 613.271.3530.