Blackbird Falls Putting Course
Look no further for the finest mini putt in Ottawa. Designed for fun and excitement, kids and adults can put their golfing skills to the test - and develop some new ones. Blackbird Falls offers bunkers and water hazards, just like a full-size course, but on a smaller scale. This is the course to try when good times are the name of your game.
Situated adjacent to the Marshes Golf Club, this 18-hole, par-42 putting course is landscaped with armor and river stone backdrops, waterfalls and inspiring features that highlight the beauty of the natural surroundings.
Whether you’re looking for the a place to unleash your kids or are just looking to unleash your inner kid, Blackbird Falls is the perfect Ottawa mini putting destination.
BLACKBIRD FALLS PUTTING COURSE
|Adult||$9 includes tax|
|Senior (55+)||$7 includes tax|
|Youth (13 -17)||$7 includes tax|
|Child (4 -12)||$6 includes tax|
|3 and under||complimentary with full paying adult|
|Family (2 adults & 2 children)||$25 includes tax|
Contact our proshop at 613-271-3530 or [email protected].
UPDATED POLICIES & PROCEDURES
UPDATED POLICIES & PROCEDURES
Before You Arrive:
- All tee-times must be booked and paid for prior to arrival.
- Club rentals will not be available
- You can download a scorecard to print at home and bring with your own writing tool
- We have increased tee time intervals to maximize the distance between golfers
When You Arrive:
- You may only check-in 30 minutes before your tee time, we ask that you stay in your vehicle until then
- Only 1 person from the group is to check in at the Pro Shop before going to the Starter
- Both carts and push-carts will be located at the Bag Drop; all carts will be sanitized between uses
- A specific cart drop-off and pick-up area will be indicated; all carts will be sanitized between uses
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located at Bag Drop, the entrance to the Pro Shop and at the Starter Hut
- A station featuring BBQ items, sandwiches, snacks and beverages is located outside of Proshop
- A beverage cart will be rotating through the back nine for your convenience while on the course
On the Course:
- Washrooms will only be available inside the Clubhouse
- Do not remove flagsticks from the holes
- Cups have been modified to maximize exposure for removal
- There will be no ball washers, bunker rakes, benches
- We ask that you carry your garbage with you to dispose of at the completion of your game; there will be no garbage cans on the course
- There is to be no close interaction amongst golfers including, but not limited to, hand shaking, sharing equipment etc.
- The driving range and practice putting green are accessible 30 minutes prior to your tee time
- Upon check-in, you will be provided with a warm up bucket (approx 25 balls)
- Buckets and balls will be sanitized between uses
- ProShop will be open at a capacity of 2 people at a time
- Washrooms in the clubhouse will be available for use
- Changerooms and lockers will not be available
- Multiple hand sanitizing stations will be available