Blackbird Falls Putting Course
UPDATED POLICIES & PROCEDURES
- All balls and putters will be sanitized between uses
- Hand sanitizer will be available
- We will be monitoring tee time intervals to maximize the distance between players
- Washrooms will only be available inside the Clubhouse
- Do not remove flagsticks from the holes
- If your ball goes in the water, an attendant will retrieve it for you
- Light snacks and beverages will be available at the entrance to The Marshes Pro Shop
Look no further for the finest mini putt in Ottawa. Designed for fun and excitement, kids and adults can put their golfing skills to the test - and develop some new ones. Blackbird Falls offers bunkers and water hazards, just like a full-size course, but on a smaller scale. This is the course to try when good times are the name of your game.
Situated adjacent to the Marshes Golf Club, this 18-hole, par-42 putting course is landscaped with armor and river stone backdrops, waterfalls and inspiring features that highlight the beauty of the natural surroundings.
Whether you’re looking for the a place to unleash your kids or are just looking to unleash your inner kid, Blackbird Falls is the perfect Ottawa mini putting destination.
BLACKBIRD FALLS PUTTING COURSE
|Adult||$9 includes tax|
|Senior (55+)||$7 includes tax|
|Youth (13 -17)||$7 includes tax|
|Child (4 -12)||$6 includes tax|
|3 and under||complimentary with full paying adult|
|Family (2 adults & 2 children)||$25 includes tax|
Contact our proshop at 613-271-3530 or [email protected].
Promotions & Events
BECOME A MARSHES EMAIL MEMBER
Sign up for our eNewsletters today to be the first to know about latest specials, promotions, contests and updates.