- DINING & LIVE MUSIC
Blackbird Falls Putting Course
Look no further for the finest mini putt in Ottawa. Designed for fun and excitement, kids and adults can put their golfing skills to the test - and develop some new ones. Blackbird Falls offers bunkers and water hazards, just like a full-size course, but on a smaller scale. This is the course to try when good times are the name of your game.
Situated adjacent to the Marshes Golf Club, this 18-hole, par-42 putting course is landscaped with armor and river stone backdrops, waterfalls and inspiring features that highlight the beauty of the natural surroundings.
Whether you’re looking for the a place to unleash your kids or are just looking to unleash your inner kid, Blackbird Falls is the perfect Ottawa mini putting destination.
BLACKBIRD FALLS PUTTING COURSE
|Adult||$9 includes tax|
|Senior (55+)||$7 includes tax|
|Youth (13 -17)||$7 includes tax|
|Child (4 -12)||$6 includes tax|
|3 and under||complimentary with full paying adult|
|Family (2 adults & 2 children)||$25 includes tax|
Contact our proshop at 613-271-3530 or [email protected].
UPDATED POLICIES & PROCEDURES
UPDATED POLICIES & PROCEDURES
Before You Arrive:
- All tee-times must be booked and paid for prior to arrival. Food can also be pre-ordered for pick-up upon check-in.
- Club rentals will not be available
- You can download a scorecard to print at home and bring with your own writing tool
- We have increased tee time intervals to maximize the distance between golfers
When You Arrive:
- You may only check-in 20 minutes before your tee time, we ask that you stay in your vehicle until then
- Only 1 person from the group is to check in at the Pro Shop before going to the Starter
- Both carts and push-carts will be located at the Bag Drop; all carts will be sanitized between uses
- One cart per person
- A specific cart drop-off and pick-up area will be indicated; all carts will be sanitized between uses
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located at Bag Drop, the entrance to the Pro Shop and at the Starter Hut
On the Course:
- Washrooms will only be available inside the Clubhouse
- Do not remove flagsticks from the holes
- Cups have been modified to maximize exposure for removal
- There will be no ball washers, bunker rakes, benches
- Light snacks and beverages will be available at a stationary location on the course.
- We ask that you carry your garbage with you to dispose of at the completion of your game; there will be no garbage cans on the course
- There is to be no close interaction amongst golfers including, but not limited to, hand shaking, sharing equipment etc.
- The driving range and practice putting green will be closed until further notice
- ProShop will be open at a capacity of 2 people at a time
- Washrooms in the clubhouse will be available for use
- Changerooms and lockers will not be available
- Multiple hand sanitizing stations will be available
Promotions & Events
BECOME A MARSHES EMAIL MEMBER
Sign up for our eNewsletters today to be the first to know about latest specials, promotions, contests and updates.