Marchwood Golf Course
Our European PGA-Approved 9-hole golf short course offers players the strategic challenges and scenic rewards of The Marshes Golf Course, but on a smaller scale. This makes The Marchwood perfect for players who are pressed for time or who want to hone their skills over less sprawling terrain.
Designed for golfers by golfers, this par 3 golf course represents a true test of golfing ability. The Marchwood offers a golfing experience unlike any other in Ottawa by challenging every variety of golfer; from the experienced player looking to sharpen their short game to the novice golfer looking for a hospitable and friendly play.
To book a Tee Time call 613-271-3530
UPDATED POLICIES & PROCEDURES
UPDATED POLICIES & PROCEDURES
Before You Arrive:
- All tee-times must be booked and paid for prior to arrival.
- Club rentals will not be available
- You can download a scorecard to print at home and bring with your own writing tool
- We have increased tee time intervals to maximize the distance between golfers
When You Arrive:
- You may only check-in 30 minutes before your tee time, we ask that you stay in your vehicle until then
- Only 1 person from the group is to check in at the Pro Shop before going to the Starter
- Both carts and push-carts will be located at the Bag Drop; all carts will be sanitized between uses
- One cart per person
- A specific cart drop-off and pick-up area will be indicated; all carts will be sanitized between uses
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located at Bag Drop, the entrance to the Pro Shop and at the Starter Hut
- Sandwiches, snacks and beverages will be available for purchase
On the Course:
- Washrooms will only be available inside the Clubhouse
- Do not remove flagsticks from the holes
- Cups have been modified to maximize exposure for removal
- There will be no ball washers, bunker rakes, benches
- We ask that you carry your garbage with you to dispose of at the completion of your game; there will be no garbage cans on the course
- There is to be no close interaction amongst golfers including, but not limited to, hand shaking, sharing equipment etc.
- The driving range and practice putting green are accessible 30 minutes prior to your tee time
- Upon check-in, you will be provided with a warm up bucket (approx 25 balls)
- Buckets and balls will be sanitized between uses
- ProShop will be open at a capacity of 2 people at a time
- Washrooms in the clubhouse will be available for use
- Changerooms and lockers will not be available
- Multiple hand sanitizing stations will be available
MARCHWOOD GOLF COURSE
Our 9-hole Executive golf course offers players the strategic challenges and scenic rewards of The Marshes Golf Course, but on a smaller scale. Designed for golfers by golfers, this par 3 golf course represents a true test of golfing ability
Promotions & Events
BECOME A MARSHES EMAIL MEMBER
Sign up for our eNewsletters today to be the first to know about latest specials, promotions, contests and updates.