- DINING & LIVE MUSIC
Learn to Compete Junior Golf Coaching Program
- 21 Week Coaching Program
- May 14 - October 1
- Tuesdays & Thursdays from 4:30 pm - 6:30pm
- Ages 13 - 17
- $2,495.95 + tax
The Marshes’ National Junior Golf Development Centre is offering the second phase of Golf Canada’s competitive stream of Long Term Player Development (LTPD) - Learn to Compete. This program provides the technical, tactical, emotional and other skills and experiences needed to successfully compete now and in the future.
Open to athletes 13-17 years of age who have acquired sound golf fundamentals, who are already playing competitively (minimum of 3 junior events per season) and are ready to establish a determined and resilient mindset that is able to withstand the successes and failures associated with competitive golf. This is also a period in which the junior athlete can begin to more accurately measure their skills against peers and adapt accordingly through more detailed annual planning provided by a qualified PGA of Canada coach.
Participants will receive:
- The Marches and The Marchwood Junior Membership
- Unlimited access to practice facility
- Performance assessment, planning and monitoring
- Trackman®, BodiTrak®, SAM Puttlab® , and 3D Motion Capture
- Equipment evaluation and recommendations
- Weekly coaching including on-course lessons on The Marshes championship course
- Tournament preparation and debrief for all events, and coaching during one tournament (where all participants are competing)
If you have any further questions please e-mail [email protected] or call the Golf Shop at 613.271.3530.
BECOME A MARSHES EMAIL MEMBER
Sign up for our eNewsletters today to be the first to know about latest specials, promotions, contests and updates.