Junior Golf Summer Camps
- 1 Week Summer Camps
- July 2 - August 24
- 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Ages 7 - 12
- $429.95 + tax (per child per week)
The Marshes’ National Junior Golf Development Centre offers one-week golf camps throughout July and August at our Golf Academy and The Marchwood, our adjacent European PGA-approved short course.
Our junior golf camps are Ottawa's source of summer fun in the sun. Not only do your kids get to spend time in the fresh air making new friends, but they also develop mental and physical skills through the game of golf. Whether your child has big ambitions for a life on the links, or just wants to try a new game, we offer camps for kids of all ages and experience levels.
Our weekly activities include:
- Round of golf daily on The Marchwood (9 holecourse)
- Daily golf instruction by PGA of Canada Golf Instructors
- Daily mental & life skills experiences from our specialized coaches
- Swimming every second day at Brookstreet Hotel
- Round of Mini-Putt on Blackbird Falls Putting Course
- Daily lunch and snacks
- Games promoting fitness & physical activity
- National Junior Skills Challenge
- Gifts, prizes & Future Links recognition
Our camps run from 9am (drop off from 8:30am) until 4pm (pick up until 4:30pm).
If you have any further questions please e-mail [email protected] or call the Golf Shop at 613.271.3530.
Junior Golf Camps
BECOME A MARSHES EMAIL MEMBER
Sign up for our eNewsletters today to be the first to know about latest specials, promotions, contests and updates.